"The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him." Exodus 15:2 More
So, whats the feedback on this? Some argue that God's original desire is such that man (and woman) must not be alone. Yet, some may say that they have been called to a life of singleness. Does this... More
Browse Bible Topics
1) Who were the 12 disciples?
2) What does the Bible say about death?
3) What does God say about channeling & mediums?
4) What does the Bible say about the Second coming of Jesus?
5) Why does God not answer my prayers?
6) Do dogs go to heaven?
7) What does the Bible teach about the secret rapture?
8) What does the Bible say about Muslims & Islam?
9) Are ghosts real?
10) Is it wrong to celebrate Halloween?
11) Who wrote the Bible?
Place: La Horquetta
Start: 07:04 PM, 03/05/2021
End: 07:05 PM, 03/06/2021
Members currently online: 0
Guests currently online: 5