"The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him." Exodus 15:2 More
So, whats the feedback on this? Some argue that God's original desire is such that man (and woman) must not be alone. Yet, some may say that they have been called to a life of singleness. Does this... More
Browse Bible Topics
1) Who were the 12 disciples? // ¿Quiénes fueron los doce?
2) Is Easter Biblical?
3) Do animals go to heaven?
4) What does the Bible say about death? // ¿Qué dice la Biblia sobre la Muerte?
5) Did Jesus have brothers and sisters?
6) What does the Bible say about Muslims & Islam?
7) Why does God not answer my prayers?
8) What does the Bible say about channeling and mediums?
9) Who wrote the Bible?
10) Who were the three wise men?
11) What are the seven deadly sins?
1) Second Coming of Jesus
2) Signs of Jesus' Second Coming
3) Ghosts are they real?
4) Bible Promises
5) Law of God
Place: La Horquetta
Start: 07:04 PM, 03/05/2021
End: 07:05 PM, 03/06/2021
Members currently online: 0
Guests currently online: 7